Tips for Solarium Tanning:
-Try not to use perfumes or deodorant before a solarium.
- Don't use the sunbeds if you are under 18 years of age.
- Any person with very fair skin is not allowed to use a solarium.
- Use professional solarium cosmetics. It will save your skin from damaging.
- Never stay in a tanning beds for more than 15 minutes.
- Never visit a solarium twice a day.
- Protect your hair and sensitive parts of your body when using a solarium.
- Use special applicators for breasts, and lip balm for lips.
- Don’t use a solarium if you are pregnant or breast feeding.